Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

It was a bit too inverted 70's Peter Gabriel

xiJkrHypekkbk41dMESG6e66o1_400.jpg

worng place for this but i'm not starting a new thread.

a few years ago, some person died in RL who played a lot of one of those online mega multi player yokes, or some celebrity died that they all liked.

they had an 'online wake' in some chatroom in the game and loads of people 'showed up' at it.

someone decided to arrive with some huge super-armed character and blitz/set fire to/destroy the who thing.

there is a video of it on the web somewhere.

i was thinking of it on the bus home today.

anyone remember it?

worng place for this but i'm not starting a new thread.

a few years ago, some person died in RL who played a lot of one of those online mega multi player yokes, or some celebrity died that they all liked.

they had an 'online wake' in some chatroom in the game and loads of people 'showed up' at it.

someone decided to arrive with some huge super-armed character and blitz/set fire to/destroy the who thing.

there is a video of it on the web somewhere.

i was thinking of it on the bus home today.

anyone remember it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

reminds me of this, the only worthwhile thing anonymous have ever done

handful of people on facebook thought it would be a funny idea to stand still like statues in Liverpool Street Station. They were expecting 500+ people to join in, so naturally Anonymous thought we would have to crash their party and dance around around them while blasting them with some of the worst music ever recorded.

I got a job in a practice studio/backline rental place about two minutes walk from my flat. Which is handy. Was in for a few shifts with other lads who work there to be shown the ropes regarding the booking system, room set ups prices etc. Not one person called, no one came in, nothing happened. Today was my first day on my own in the place and 40 Nigerian folks and a camera crew show up to film a music video in a practice space designed to fit about 7 adults with amps and drum kids. It's was fucking ridiculous.

when people don't reply all to emails. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Or when people DO reply all... Or when they don't reply at all... Or when they hit reply all on a group email that was clearly meant only for the recipients of that message, to send a completely unrelated message, and add in a new recipient, who was the the one person you didn't want to see the original message.

Basically people too stupid, lazy or inconsiderate to actually think for once.

Yeah, that.

Yeah, only hope for them is if they freeze in a point where they're in between your tyres.

Same principal can be used to hunt them, it's called lamping.

In fairness, it hit the underside of the car twice and i don't fancy its chances.

We had our own version of lamping in donegal.

Isn't 'lamping' what they call 'befouling your pants' down south?

or more accurately, as it's down south "pantses"

Sometimes Twitter does it on your behalf, without asking. I've "unfollowed" people without realising it, until I discover so later. Sometimes!

This is true and a handy get out of every unfollow clause as well.

Charlotte Hatherley followed me for about 24 hours a while back, clearly thinking I was someone else with my name. I was kind of glad she unfollowed as the pressure of it all was a bit too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back