Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

Got back home to the parents house on the 23rd broke my key in the door, lost the key for the new lock on the 24th, lost my ipod christmas day

The gaint fag burn inbetween my index and middle finger that I have no memory of getting and a black coat staring at me from the end of the couch that I took home by mistake.

Enniscorthy, its all your fault.

People on planes who put their seats back on top of the 6ft+ guy behind them.
People who jump to the top of the queue cause the rules don't apply to them.
People with their bag on the seat next to them on the full train/bus.
Bah! Humbug!

People who put their seats back anywhere = cunts.

People who put their seats back anywhere = cunts.

I don't mind on an overnight flight when they dim the lights and everyone wants to get some sleep. But on a short flight during the day when the person doesn't have any intention of sleeping and just wants extra space it pisses me off. It amounts to taking someone else's space so you can have more. Sure, I can put my seat back, but then the person behind me has to do likewise all the way down the line. Its within the rules but the prick thing to do.

I've had a woman on a short flight put her seat back onto my legs and then complain that *my* legs were sticking into *her* chair. I tried to reason with her that there was no other place to put them but she wasn't having any of my excuses.

So, yeah, the whole reclining plane seat thing bugs me. Maybe the kicking the seat approach is the only way to go.

Also,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe this should go in major complaints thread

Yikes. What a load of narrow-minded, condescending, simpleton bullshit. He could do with getting out of Dublin for a while.

Back in work. The guy with bad eyesight is insisting every ultra bright strip light is turned on..it's painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back