Minor complaints thread (25 Viewers)

Ok so, It was your mother, so Details are not for the Internet.

My mother actually does fancy you. Anyway, quit stalling. The fact that you won't say means it's someone you shouldn't have which redoubles my interest.

I assumed it was his housemate yesterday.

You assumed he didn't know his housemate's name?

Your Ma is a fine lady but you ain't gettin' anything out of me online and you can half or even quarter that interest of yours, you big girl.

It's the 21st century man, have a look around I'm not the only one interested! So am I going to have to start guessing?? :p

My mother actually does fancy you. Anyway, quit stalling. The fact that you won't say means it's someone you shouldn't have which redoubles my interest.

You assumed he didn't know his housemate's name?

I sometimes forget to think before I speak. Tis embarrassing at the best of times.

Being the only person not to receive a secret Santa gift in work. I had to embarrassingly stand there laughing as it became pretty apparent that who ever got me hadn't bothered their hole to get me anything. As it wasn't noted who got who, some of us have assumed who it is which led to half the department commiserating with me and saying the likes of "sure you know what he's like" and trying to off load the shitter parts of their gifts to me.

He picked a good day to be on holidays.

To add to it I then I had to sit through them organising a collection to buy me something. How dare they be so sound. It's the week before christmas, I don't want to be that fucker taking more money out of peoples pockets but they wouldn't listen.

Plus who's Ernesto's lady friend? I assumed it was his housemate yesterday.

I'd have given you a christmas card with no money in it.

Also Ernesto pics or it didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back