Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Who's the girly?

I totally missed this... I want to live vicariously! Dish the goss.
Note to self: leave post on table if ever having a one night stand with an Irishman. *

*This would actually never happen. Go to their place to see how dirty they are first and so they don't know where you live.

you are supposed to offer tea/coffee in the morn and hope to bejaysus they dont open thier bills and leave them sitting in plain view between the bedroom and the coffee with the address thing facing up.

the opportunities for any of the above never arose

Who's the girly?

she is a woman. and i was going to say no-one you know but stalkbook has informed me yiz are pals.
i am keeping shtum

Being the only person not to receive a secret Santa gift in work. I had to embarrassingly stand there laughing as it became pretty apparent that who ever got me hadn't bothered their hole to get me anything. As it wasn't noted who got who, some of us have assumed who it is which led to half the department commiserating with me and saying the likes of "sure you know what he's like" and trying to off load the shitter parts of their gifts to me.

He picked a good day to be on holidays.

To add to it I then I had to sit through them organising a collection to buy me something. How dare they be so sound. It's the week before christmas, I don't want to be that fucker taking more money out of peoples pockets but they wouldn't listen.

Plus who's Ernesto's lady friend? I assumed it was his housemate yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back