Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

I pluck the hair from my ears with a tweezers, very sore. Unfortunately my ears have become ridiculously hairy. The tip of my nose needs a bit of attention too.

Aaaaaaagh. I scanned that too quickly and read it as EYES and nearly threw my laptop across the room.

I'm very tempted.

This style.

Natalie-Portman-Bald.jpg

Don't girls do that to their eyelashes? I've been assuming that you might even take a scissors to them on occasion - something that I would never consider.

Au contraire Shaney, one of the most important things about being a girl is maintaining as many thick and luxurious eyelashes as possible. A bald eyelid is the worst!

Don't girls do that to their eyelashes? I've been assuming that you might even take a scissors to them on occasion - something that I would never consider.

It's the eyebrows that get the evisceration. The eyelashes are valued.

Edit:
Au contraire Shaney, one of the most important things about being a girl is maintaining as many thick and luxurious eyelashes as possible. A bald eyelid is the worst!

What she said.

I have seen a few eyebrows destroyed by plucking alright, never paid too much attention to the eyelashes though. The barber once offered to do my eyebrows but i declined. Sometimes they stick the trimmer thing in my ears without asking

Knocked a tooth out putting up a shower curtain nearly two years ago.
Still haven't been to the dentist.
Pretty sure all my teeth are going to fall out soon.

I used to brush my teeth but still got gum disease and lost teeth because of it. The sooner you go to the dentist, the more teeth you save.

Just don't think of Marathon Man. Is it safe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back