Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

The Irish language appears to be in the control of fanatics who want to force everyone to speak that leprechaun lingo. To Hell with it.
I

I was reading a bit of celtic mythology recently. Its fucking amazing. You read something that seems surreal, throwaway, pointless in the middle of a myth, and then it plays out in front of you in every day life. Tales within tales. I'm not a fluent speaker, i get mistaken for one sometimes. I just learn it and try it out everytime i meet a fluent person. Its not like they are the gestapo.

I was reading a bit of celtic mythology recently. Its fucking amazing. You read something that seems surreal, throwaway, pointless in the middle of a myth, and then it plays out in front of you in every day life.

Sounds to me like someone finally caught that salmon of knowledge.

I was reading a bit of celtic mythology recently. Its fucking amazing. You read something that seems surreal, throwaway, pointless in the middle of a myth, and then it plays out in front of you in every day life.

Sounds to me like someone finally caught that salmon of knowledge.

steptoe.jpg
New gaff is bloody freezing, I'm going to have to get those fingerless glove things for indoor wear

respect

too lazy too face the rain and get dinner in.I'd settle for brain matter and bollocks as long as I dont have to cook it

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back