Minor complaints thread (39 Viewers)

Simultaneously suffering from:
- chesty cough/cold
- ear infection that seems to be spreading from my inner ear into my jaw
- black eye
- bit my tongue

Give me a few hours and I can probably add ebola or spontaneous combustion to that list.

Are we the same person? Exact same situation. I dunno if people think I'm the bad guy though.

Real shitty innit? Fuck it dude.

I've decided to give up on any sort of mutual consideration or any notions of respect or soundness that there were. Remaining friends obviously isn't appealing to her so best of luck to them. Imma just take the higher road and ignore everything and just remember that it is no longer my problem. Onwards and upwards. :)

Guy in the gym outlined what I need to be eating to put on the weight I "need".
There's no way I have the appitite, time or money for that type of eating!

haha! was he just some guy or an instructor?

Whey Protein.

Thats shit will do the job.100% gauranteed.

Simultaneously suffering from:
- chesty cough/cold
- ear infection that seems to be spreading from my inner ear into my jaw

I had this ..3 weeks it lasted..really really bad.Brother had it too.And my daughter.And anecdotal evidence suggewsts its been going around

Its a poxy dose that I don't believe is strictly bacterial in nature.There has GOT to be a viral element.

I had this ..3 weeks it lasted..really really bad.Brother had it too.And my daughter.And anecdotal evidence suggewsts its been going around

Its a poxy dose that I don't believe is strictly bacterial in nature.There has GOT to be a viral element.

I've had aches and a lack of energy for a couple of weeks but I feel better now after the AFA weekend.

I've had aches and a lack of energy for a couple of weeks but I feel better now after the AFA weekend.

I heard it was a great success,Janers moaning like a girl not withstanding!

Well done!

Anyway..yeah I was all achey and no energied too with that dose..and had to play two shows under them circs..which wasnt easy I can tell yeah.

Nearly drove me to the drink.

It seems to be fairly persistent, it's been rattling around my system for over a week now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back