Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

It's erratic..sometimes it's fine

I looked it up online and it appears to be a common problem. Some say it's because it goes into sleep mode like a pc, but that defeats the whole point of having an alarm clock feature. Other suggestions were to make sure wi-fi was switched off and a lot of other stuff.. I've fiddled with the settings but have had no consistent results. I ended up getting my Wallace and Gromit clock out of storage.

It's erratic..sometimes it's fine

I looked it up online and it appears to be a common problem. Some say it's because it goes into sleep mode like a pc, but that defeats the whole point of having an alarm clock feature. Other suggestions were to make sure wi-fi was switched off and a lot of other stuff.. I've fiddled with the settings but have had no consistent results. I ended up getting my Wallace and Gromit clock out of storage.

I sometimes accidentally turn mine off. If I swipe at the first sound of an alarm instead of just hitting the snooze button, it turns it off.

I don't arrive at the festival for another couple of hours, Roy Harper isn't on til 6 ish this evening. I spent the night last night tramping around the lanes of Cape clear island trying to rescue a small child from it's drunken teenage parents/guardians (I failed). Having a much needed lie down now before Roy takes the stage.

does any one else have trouble answering their smart phones? i often miss the call because i'm messing about trying to pull the ring to unlock the screen etc

I know how to use my phone for many things except as a damn phone! It's a good thing people rarely call because most of my conversations begin and end with me muttering 'fuck sake'...

I'm exhausted, feel like I didn't even have a weekend, let alone a long one.

My siblings need to move back to Ireland. That way I wouldn't have lost my entire weekend dealing with telephone calls from my parents because they couldn't get Skype working properly. It should have been a matter of minutes to resolve but my parents don't listen, so I couldn't actually get them to tell me what the problem was or, when I finally figured it out, tell them how to fix it. All day Saturday and Sunday - gone in a barrage of frustrating telephone calls and emails.

I love them to bits but sometimes I wish they were the other side of the world.

Ugh, maybe these guys have the right idea

a2b6214878f6504f0fe07b30f6ba0b40.jpg

annoying technology!

yep, back using my 'real'clock-- what was once amusing and whimsical now makes me feel violent. not the best way to start the day

wg-wesco3a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back