Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

people trying to interpret other people's posts.

speaking from experience, thumped posters aren't just pricks but are also the most insufferable 1-dimensional arseholes ever. Theres no depth to anything we write, so don't try and interpret it.

did I cross a line?

anyway, Bradley Wiggins will probably be Sir Bradley Wiggins next year. Like, not that I really give a shit what goes on over there but didn't that shit used to be the preserve of suit-of-armour clad warriors fighting the evil foe for Queen and country?

and this swimming in the Olympics. Its not right that the swimmers can go in so many events. Its not fair on other athletes. Like that bloke Phelps wins 19 medals. Compare that with a marathon runner who'd have to live to about 150 to even have a chance of running in that many marathons, let alone winning that many medals.

Greatest olympian ever my bollox. The greatest olympian ever is that guy who swam in the olympics that took about an hour longer than everyone else to complete his race cos he'd just learned how to swim and whatever dump of a country hes from doesn't even have a swimming pool. That guy is a hero.

and this swimming in the Olympics. Its not right that the swimmers can go in so many events. Its not fair on other athletes. Like that bloke Phelps wins 19 medals. Compare that with a marathon runner who'd have to live to about 150 to even have a chance of running in that many marathons, let alone winning that many medals.

Greatest olympian ever my bollox. The greatest olympian ever is that guy who swam in the olympics that took about an hour longer than everyone else to complete his race cos he'd just learned how to swim and whatever dump of a country hes from doesn't even have a swimming pool. That guy is a hero.

Jesus, relax the cacks would you

I'm pretty certain there's an inherent natural bond between mother and child and using a bottle instead breaks that down.

That's a comment I've heard in the past but really that's hard to quantify or prove. I'm an adoptee and if I were in a particular uppity bad mood I could say that kind of talk is quite dismissive of and insulting to the relationship and bond I have with my mother who obviously wasn't able to breastfeed me.

Then again maybe I am missing that bond and don't realise it, but I doubt it.

Not only has my friend seen Refused twice this year but she is seeing Jesus and Marychain tonight and got Quicksand tickets!
I miss Boston. I miss sun. I miss bands actually playing other than just festivals out in the rain that involves camping.

You should watch Ted again tonight.
That'll get the Boston outta you.

I concur.

having to wake a little early so I can swipe my finger across the screen of my phone to get it to reactivate

so it can sound the alarm clock to wake me up

having to wake a little early so I can swipe my finger across the screen of my phone to get it to reactivate

so it can sound the alarm clock to wake me up

That sounds ridiculous - Surely there is an alarm app that forces you phone to wake up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back