Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I've had two lovely apples today and both of them snapped in half and landed on the floor half way through the final bite

My 3rd apple of the day..broke in half again!

So I just said fuck it and ate the lot

Also..these are the most uncomfortable pair of trousers I ever owned..thank god I only paid €2 for them

my pennys drainpipes are rough as anything now, and my arse always hangs out of them. my pennys skinnies are like a pair of pajamas they are so comfortable. both are getting on 2 years old im sure.

Aww you just reminded me my back is still sore..actually its more my arse bone

Went down to get my hair cut and Clive was all like..Ahh Gary! Did you get a new guitar?

So thats me playing acoustic til 6.Ahh well..least I have a kick arse acoustic

Well..theres a barber shop below me and they can hear my electric guitar stylings going all day.

He never complained and I respect him greatly for that..but I couldn't in good conscience keep the riffs going knowing its disturbing them.It'd lead to societal disharmony.

No harm.They close at 6 and the dogs of musical war can be let loose then

ha. I see. I hate the thought of the neighbours being forced to listen to me.
Yeah..its not on.

Especially when I'm practicing scales and shit.

That'd drive ya barmy

Just thinking..he said he was considering getting me a voucher for a pair of headphones..maybe I should keep going at it..hah

Yeah..its not on.

Especially when I'm practicing scales and shit.

That'd drive ya barmy

Just thinking..he said he was considering getting me a voucher for a pair of headphones..maybe I should keep going at it..hah
I went into a sort of OCD repeat routine when I was trying to learn Classical Gas. Everyone who was is the house at the time now loathes that song.

In my old house one of the lads upstairs was learning piano, playing the melody of Ode to Joy over and over again and always fucking up at the same place. My girlfriend couldn't take it any more and stormed up the stairs into his room..hitting the key "there! there it is ! there's the note you're looking for!"

Problem solved.

I got the tools out and whipped up a shelf to put my wee 5 watter on..no more guitar solos traveling through the floor into the ears of the barbershop quartet.

The job is officially OXO!

I'm back in electricgaryland

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back