Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Have to replace my car door mirror - found it hanging off (the whole thing, not just the glass). Someone must have hit it. NCT due in September.

Anyone any idea how much this is this likely to set me back? It's an old car - Daewoo Lanos 99D. My local mechanic is a decent sort, but I'd like an idea before I go to him.

So tired hearing about everyone's workouts. Body sculptors everywhere I look.
Loads of lads I went to school with are like this now. I went on a stag weekend with a load of them a couple of weeks ago. Musclebound freaks who’ll whip their tops off in public at any opportunity. What’s wrong with having no chest, pale spaghetti arms and a slight pot belly? That’s the Irish way.

Loads of lads I went to school with are like this now. I went on a stag weekend with a load of them a couple of weeks ago. Musclebound freaks who’ll whip their tops off in public at any opportunity. What’s wrong with having no chest, pale spaghetti arms and a slight pot belly? That’s the Irish way.
I don't mind some of it but there's a limit and I don't like the free pass people are getting for their obsessions because this particular one is 'healthy'.

My only solution is to try and utilize the psychology in this article to get some class war kicking off in the office:

What Your Workout Says About Your Social Class - Pacific Standard: The Science of Society

My car is being nct'd right now.
This place is grim and it I'm pretty much sure it'll fail first time.
What a fun way to spend a day.

Ballymun, the crappy room though.

It's on the ramp now. Ugggg, it's like a teacher correcting your exam in front of you when you know you've fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back