Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

Mary Lou is a secret horn of mine

mary_lou_mcdonald.jpg

Totally would.

Likely wouldn't be let.
Might be shot for trying.

I had a bike accident last week. Fine. Just scrapes and bruises.

But my fucking thigh is throbbing still. Not a mark on it.
Hurts to sit down, stand up, walk. Everything.
It's making me feel old.

Thigh is still fucking sore. Still poxy limping a week fucking later.

I figured it out though. @Jill Hives might like this. I landed on my dumb George Costanza wallet. The pain is exactly that shape and that location.

My beef is as follows:

Had a seizure this morning and had to call in sick. While away had shit go wrong with an account I work on, have had to spend all of sick day, and now most of the night staying up, still in bits, fixing problem. I have to be in work at 7 and go to a wedding tomorrow that I do not want to go to, and I know I'm going to be up til at least four or five fixing this fucking mistake that wasn't even mine.

BASICALLY IM IN A FUCKING BAD MOOD AND MY HEAD IS FALLING OFF.

My beef is as follows:

Had a seizure this morning and had to call in sick. While away had shit go wrong with an account I work on, have had to spend all of sick day, and now most of the night staying up, still in bits, fixing problem. I have to be in work at 7 and go to a wedding tomorrow that I do not want to go to, and I know I'm going to be up til at least four or five fixing this fucking mistake that wasn't even mine.

BASICALLY IM IN A FUCKING BAD MOOD AND MY HEAD IS FALLING OFF.

Sorry to hear that Jonah. All sounds like hell. You'll feel better when the madness is over. Until then, May this Christianity encouraging cat image lighten your mood..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407457538.613020.jpg

Having to do a housewarming tomorrow. I dont know why this is annoying me as i usually dont mind having a session but i really could do something better with my saturday rather then wreck my house

Have a big bin in teh kitchen.

As soon as some fucker has put down an empty can, it's in the bin. Ditto for wine bottles.

Have ashtrays for people out the back, so they're not using cans.

My phone wiped all my contacts overnight. Not that I'll ever actually contact most of them but still.

What kind of phone?

Don't smart phones put all your shit automatically in the cloud now?

I lost my phone and logged into my new one and everything was there.

Thanks, NSA!

What kind of phone?

Don't smart phones put all your shit automatically in the cloud now?

I lost my phone and logged into my new one and everything was there.

Thanks, NSA!

Some early Samsung galaxy variation. I searched accounts but it only had any email addresses I used saved. I managed to figure out some numbers from my text messages so not a complete disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back