Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Rang Ticketmaster in order to tell them the name of the person who would be going in my stead to NMH tonight and would be collecting my ticket from the box office. Dude on the phone says I need to ring Vicar Street. I go to Vicar Street's website and click on "Contact Us" and dial the number. It's an American girl who tells me, confusingly, that I'm through to Aitken and I need to ring the venue directly. She gives me an 0818 number. I ring that. It's Vicar Street Booking Line. An automated message. I select option 1 for "A booking already made" and the automated voice tells me to get a pen ready as she'll be giving me the number to dial if I have a query in relation to a booking already made.
I scramble round for a pen and take down the number. It's the number for Ticketmaster customer service. And I'm back where I started.

Rang Ticketmaster in order to tell them the name of the person who would be going in my stead to NMH tonight and would be collecting my ticket from the box office. Dude on the phone says I need to ring Vicar Street. I go to Vicar Street's website and click on "Contact Us" and dial the number. It's an American girl who tells me, confusingly, that I'm through to Aitken and I need to ring the venue directly. She gives me an 0818 number. I ring that. It's Vicar Street Booking Line. An automated message. I select option 1 for "A booking already made" and the automated voice tells me to get a pen ready as she'll be giving me the number to dial if I have a query in relation to a booking already made.
I scramble round for a pen and take down the number. It's the number for Ticketmaster customer service. And I'm back where I started.

Brilliant

I accidentally queued for methadone today.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been able to fully finish giving it out to me though, well I hope not.
I did manage to make some new friends, but I'm stuck going to another pharmacy from now on though.
I was told "jasus you're a fibe big girl aren't you" which was probably a compliment (??) but he is now my arch nemisis.

"Rent Allowance Not Accepted"

Im not sure if 'abject failure of every government policy on housing for the past 20 years' is a minor complaint, but yeah fuck that shit.

I dont think anything better supports the 'ireland is a kip argument' than the official and unofficial attitudes towards property/social housing etc.

Im not sure if 'abject failure of every government policy on housing for the past 20 years' is a minor complaint, but yeah fuck that shit.

I dont think anything better supports the 'ireland is a kip argument' than the official and unofficial attitudes towards property/social housing etc.

It's just another push, being pushed out the fucking door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back