Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I'm a prick

Had a go at a homeless lad yesterday, basically accusing him of nicking the lights off my bike. Halfway through the confrontation I remembered they were charging on the desk in my office.
Furious metaphorical backpedaling followed by furious literal forward pedaling.
ownership is theft.

I went looking at cars with the notion of hire purchase. I had no idea they were so expensive. What they ask as a down payment was what I was considering my upper limit for buying.

Going to buy another well used*car instead.

*banger

City folk
Did anyone see the farmer on tv recently who was attacked by a bull and rescued by his two sons who were aged about 12 and 14? The older one, I think it was, ran over and hauled the bull off the farmer while the younger hopped in the car and maneuvered it between the bull and the father. They got the dad into the car somehow and then the driver lad was able to get the car in such a way that the other brother could let go of the bull and jump into the car too. I was well impressed.

10 months ago they were mixing, so if my experience with people who mix records is anything to go by, it should be out in about another 14 months. Hold tight people I'm sure it will have aged well and be utterly relevant by then.
"Final mix is done! It's in the hands of far too many mastering engineers at the minute... so close. .."
11 mins ago

Did anyone see the farmer on tv recently who was attacked by a bull and rescued by his two sons who were aged about 12 and 14? The older one, I think it was, ran over and hauled the bull off the farmer while the younger hopped in the car and maneuvered it between the bull and the father. They got the dad into the car somehow and then the driver lad was able to get the car in such a way that the other brother could let go of the bull and jump into the car too. I was well impressed.
Have been chasing a pie bald pony and a thoroughbred away from an open gate the last 3 weeks... in a 6 tonne dumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back