Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

here's a complaint, feckin' jimmy cake album STILL not out
Update posted on Friday 31st May '13 @ 12:05:57

Hello everyone. Thank you again for getting involved with us on this record. We were hoping to get the album out by end of June, but the mixing is still ongoing, so it'll be later in the year before we get the product out the door.

We will be back in contact real soon, with actual news. Hold on tight.

JC

10 months ago they were mixing, so if my experience with people who mix records is anything to go by, it should be out in about another 14 months. Hold tight people I'm sure it will have aged well and be utterly relevant by then.

My favourite site for streaming football is under investigation by the cops and is now blocked. Fuck sake.

I'd pay for a live streaming account with a company if they didn't insist on making you pay extra for bullshit you don't fucking want. I don't own a TV so I don't want that, I don't watch any other sport (except GAA) so fuck all that. I'll only watch a movie if it has no advertising in it so fuck that too. Just make a service for watching football, nothing but football and I'll fucking pay for the fucking thing if I have to for fuck sake.

I have a pack of new frets but no yoke for removing the old frets

Shaney--you are like like the kid giving me a dig in the playground for disagreeing with the teacher

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back