Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

Some context might help...this is the result of an allergy test where they use a series of pinpricks to give you a concentrated dose containing all the common allergens; grass, dust, dogs, cats etc

If your skin reacts a hive will appear, in different degrees of intensity depending on how allergic you are

So this is an exaggerated reaction. I'm allergic to dust, grass and trees, dogs and cats. Mainly cats

I take antihistamines every few days when I remember. If I forget or neglect to take them for a while I get really sore hands and feet. Sometimes I will get a sudden attack that feels like an intense head cold with all the symptoms but it passes after a while-and this is usually brought on by dust

The main reaction I get from the cats is one of intense annoyance and exasperation with the occasional laugh out loud at their antics
So wait you're allergic to everything ?

Jobs adverts which say "a drivers licence is desirable but not essential" but when you actually apply for the job you are immediately excluded because you don't own your own car. I live in London why the fuck would I own a fucking car ?

Actually just file this one under job applications in general.

I saw this and thought it was like one of the lads Jill might meet

1545178_707376375954310_698818685_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back