Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I saw this and thought it was like one of the lads Jill might meet

1545178_707376375954310_698818685_n.jpg

I think I met him last Saturday.

how is this a minor complaint?

I dunno.
I had money in a company retirement account with the place I worked two companies ago, and they're calling me every other goddamn week "You gonna transfer your account?" And every time they get a new HR person it began anew.
So I do it. Put it into a personal retirement account. Turns out $5k of the money was a % matching amount from them, that I hadn't stayed long enough to be vested in. I think I was told this like 9 years ago when I left, but had forgotten.
So I get my first statement and I'm down $5k from what was on my last statement. I ring the guy all righteously livid at banks and the system and everything and as he's explaining it to me I'm getting flashbacks of being told this at my exit interview way back when people still liked Bertie Ahern. It is money I never had, just thought I did.

I can't even touch the funds til after I'm 60, so it's all Monopoly dollars at this point.

But they are still cunts for leaving it on the fucking statement every year since then. That said, I should also have read the actual words and not just looked at the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back