Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

So a while there before Christmas, I was walking out of the Secret Book and Record store and there was this black cat just standing RIGID in the middle of the hallway at the front. It had thoughts of utter murder all over its face as it mantised forward, like Frankenstein's monster taking its first steps.

Took me about five minutes of careful stepping to maneuver around it. I probably should have done something but I was totally perplexed and freaked at what was going on, I'd never seen a cat so angry before. My only guess is that it was possessed by the Devil.

that is my cat story.

Results from an allergy test...it was conclusive, the cats are like kryptonite to me
Jesus. I would like to think that if I had a pet I loved that made my partner's body react they way that I would find a suitable home for it other than ours. I think you might get saint status for living like that, Johnny.

Jesus. I would like to think that if I had a pet I loved that made my partner's body react they way that I would find a suitable home for it other than ours. I think you might get saint status for living like that, Johnny.

Some context might help...this is the result of an allergy test where they use a series of pinpricks to give you a concentrated dose containing all the common allergens; grass, dust, dogs, cats etc

If your skin reacts a hive will appear, in different degrees of intensity depending on how allergic you are

So this is an exaggerated reaction. I'm allergic to dust, grass and trees, dogs and cats. Mainly cats

I take antihistamines every few days when I remember. If I forget or neglect to take them for a while I get really sore hands and feet. Sometimes I will get a sudden attack that feels like an intense head cold with all the symptoms but it passes after a while-and this is usually brought on by dust

The main reaction I get from the cats is one of intense annoyance and exasperation with the occasional laugh out loud at their antics

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back