Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

While making my bed this morning, I over shot the blankets and accidentally hit my cactus plant off the windowsill. I grabbed it without thinking and now I have several slivers in my fingers. Problem being they have no colour so I can't even pull them out with tweezers. Bad start to the day that keeps on giving when I type.

I think we all might need to give her a wide berth at this one.

Spencer, you see
It's your fault I made a fool out of myself when you forced me to talk to him years ago. "Um yeah, near Canada."
Actually, it's also slightly Unicron's fault (helping me overindulge) that I snuck back stage at EP. Actually that might have been the Buckfast some dude gave me too. Terrible stuff, that.

You both encourage the crazy.

It's your fault I made a fool out of myself when you forced me to talk to him years ago. "Um yeah, near Canada."
Actually, it's also slightly Unicron's fault (helping me overindulge) that I snuck back stage at EP. Actually that might have been the Buckfast some dude gave me too. Terrible stuff, that.

You both encourage the crazy.
yeah yeah yeah, its ALL our fault

The little rubbery ear protector thing keeps falling off my left ear phone. I know it's going to go missing any day now and I'll have to buy new headphones

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I fucking hate when that happens.

It's one of the reason I moved over to can style earphones.

While making my bed this morning,
Are you in the army or are you 7 years old and being forced to do this by your Ma ?

At this stage that would feel like I was in a hotel.
In fairness, since I don't share my bed I can usually get in and out without really messing it up at all. I sleep like I am in a coffin and barely move. That said, it's been so damn cold (my heating doesn't work) that I've been cocooning myself up in duvets creating a blanket mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back