Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

H.R

Whoever invented this fucking bullshit should be stabbed repeatedly in the eyes with shivs made of frozen dogshit. Then tied to the back of a car and driven across europe as a lesson to everyone else who comes up with some fucking nonsense and dresses it up as a fucking career.

"Tell us why you want to work for us ? (250 words max)"

Fuck you, you arrogant toss pot. I live in a capitalist society and you pay money for a job I'm qualified for. Stop pretending to give a fuck about my hopes or desires when in reality the bottom fucking line is that I can do this fucking job and need to earn a fucking living so all other factors are utterly nul and fucking void.

Oh and answer me this while you're at it ? Why do you want your fucking job ? Does it fulfil you mr H fucking R consultant ? Does it make you happy ? Does it fuck. You do it because you can and because you need the fucking money. If people got what they wanted we'd all be self employed in something we love and work at times that suited us. Instead you're sitting there addicted to caffine in a dead end 9-5 hell hole at a job you fucking hate with your eyes half closing from boredom looking over my lick hole bullshit answer about how great I think you're fucking company is. Fuck you.

What do you cunts actually do ? I have a degree and experience in a job where you can see the results, you're fucking looking at them right now. What the fuck have you ever actually done ? I mean really ? gave someone a job and they did a good job. Well they did the fucking job you just fannied about and made their lives fucking miserable during the process so again what the fuck do you cunts actually do ?

the whole property hype machine has kicked back into gear at even the first sugegstion of a recovery.

'how much is your house worth' supplements - its like 2006-2012 never happened.

are we really that fucking stupid? lets all buy hosues and we'll be richer than sean quinn!

"Tell us why you want to work for us ? (250 words max)"

My answer to this question is

"I don't. I'd much rather I had a big recording studio somewhere and somehow earned millions of quid recording punk and metal bands and stuff, and I never had to see you again.Unfortunately, I need some money right now, so gimme a fuckin job, cheers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back