Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

Putting price stickers on record covers. Especially the stickers that are imposable to remove without ripping a chunk of said record.

on a new release they are annoying, on my dads 30 year old stones album they are a document of how much the price of stuff has changed.

I also hate those long stickers that seal cd cases shut. They usually have the name of the album on it and are usually underneath shrinkwrap. very hard to get off, useless and pointless.

on a new release they are annoying, on my dads 30 year old stones album they are a document of how much the price of stuff has changed.

i recently got a present of horslips dancehall sweethearts - there were 4 price tags overlaid, with the final one being golden discs 1.99! part of the history..

I also hate those long stickers that seal cd cases shut. They usually have the name of the album on it and are usually underneath shrinkwrap. very hard to get off, useless and pointless.

I hate that they are so hard to get off, but it's great to be able to browse a rack of CDs in a shop without having to thumb through them individually, you can just read the name from above.

Also I bought a little device for cutting then, it's a blade in a holder that you slide along the edge of the CD, it splits the thing down the middle allowing you to get it off pretty easily, only problem is that it scores the edge of the case.

People resigning just as I'm about to score a gammon. I don't know if thats bad form or not but I'd let them have it if the shoe was on the other foot. If you're winning by that much its only fair to scoop the points. dont like quitters denying me the chance.

I got sucked into a marketing meeting. Marketeers (is that what they're called?) are strange. I'm appalled by the way they scheme and connive to get as many people as they can to co-operate with their underhanded money grubbing activities and then expect me to participate in this reprehensible behaviour. I am going to have to harass teens by phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back