Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

Standing in a que in the post office. one girl there is straggling because she has to write something on a enevelope, but is clearly in front of me and going to be ready in time to catch up with the people ahead of us, so i stall to let her finish. some pricks tap me on the shoulder and say 'mate, the queue is moving on'. I say, 'this lady is in front of me, i'm not walking past her', two other idiots (one is with the original, another is just some guy who should understand queues better at his age) join in with an argument that we will get there faster if i pass the person in front of me and i'm saying that i'm not going to jumpe the queue just because they want to - as they are doing it the girl finished writing and goes to her place, the three of them are now changing their stupid fucking argument to trying to tell me that if we stand closer to the people in front of us we will get served faster , at which point my nerve yoke is in full swing because three people are making the stupidest argument at me in the middle of a crowded post office ever made in the history of humankind. we all end up at the counter exactly when were going to in the first place, because thats how a queue works. i'm nearly going blind trying to comprehend how three people can be so wrong about something so elementary so passionately for so wrong. world is fucked really.

I can empathise with this. Not as idiotic as your encounter but I was standing in a massive
queue at the dole office listening to music and didn't realise the queue had moved on-
so some annoyed person tapped me on the back to tell me this... YOU WON'T GET OUT OF
THERE ANY QUICKER IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE YOU FOOLS.

I can empathise with this. Not as idiotic as your encounter but I was standing in a massive
queue at the dole office listening to music and didn't realise the queue had moved on-
so some annoyed person tapped me on the back to tell me this... YOU WON'T GET OUT OF
THERE ANY QUICKER IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE YOU FOOLS.

hah, something like that happened me this morning. I was cycling to work. Crossing over the bridge there at liberty hall. A car started beeping me to get out of his way but the light (15 yards ahead) I was slowly rolling towards was fucking RED. I went apeshit and started roaring at the prick. Which is totally out of character for me, except when I'm on the bike.

my boss thinks our system has been running at a snail's pace all week because i'm listening to an online radio station.

i'm still cranky from my rude awakening this morning.

once punched in the passenger of window of a car that tried to kill me on the stillorgan road, then turned 180 and rode back up the cyclepath. win.

also managed to arc a gob through the passenger window of a different car. exact same place, different day.

slow walkers

Yes! Especially when there are 3 of them walking in front of you and you can't skip past them by stepping on to the road, cause there is too much traffic.

Similarly, people who refuse to walk while going up or down escalators. Lazy! It was mentioned before, but it reminds me of that old Stephen Wright line..... "there was a power cut in the local shopping mall. Up to 60 people were left stranded on the escalators".

once punched in the passenger of window of a car that tried to kill me on the stillorgan road, then turned 180 and rode back up the cyclepath. win.

also managed to arc a gob through the passenger window of a different car. exact same place, different day.

A few years ago I was cycling along Leeson street with a few friends, someone in a car lobbed a pint glass at us! Didn't hit anyone but it smashed on the road and the malevolence was there. So we all booted it after them as they sped off, catching up just before Stevens Green where they were stopped at lights (what did they expect). So we surrounded them and started pounding on the roof and windows, kicking all the side panels in, smacking the bonnet with ulocks and shouting at them as they all sheepishly looked at their shoes and hoped to god we didn't get in at them.

Standing in a que in the post office. one girl there is straggling because she has to write something on a enevelope, but is clearly in front of me and going to be ready in time to catch up with the people ahead of us, so i stall to let her finish. some pricks tap me on the shoulder and say 'mate, the queue is moving on'. I say, 'this lady is in front of me, i'm not walking past her', two other idiots (one is with the original, another is just some guy who should understand queues better at his age) join in with an argument that we will get there faster if i pass the person in front of me and i'm saying that i'm not going to jumpe the queue just because they want to - as they are doing it the girl finished writing and goes to her place, the three of them are now changing their stupid fucking argument to trying to tell me that if we stand closer to the people in front of us we will get served faster , at which point my nerve yoke is in full swing because three people are making the stupidest argument at me in the middle of a crowded post office ever made in the history of humankind. we all end up at the counter exactly when were going to in the first place, because thats how a queue works. i'm nearly going blind trying to comprehend how three people can be so wrong about something so elementary so passionately for so wrong. world is fucked really.

I was at the bank once, it was a very quiet day and there was just one woman in front of me and no tellers busy. We are working our way through the rope maze and half way through she stops and pulls out a slip and a pen and pulls over to fill it out.

I wait for a few seconds out of politeness, but there is no one behind me and no one in front of here and she is taking a fucking age, so I go around her.

She fucking flips.

Eventually I had to tell her to fuck off.

couple next door arguing half the night + wafter thin walls on box-cutter suburban housing estate house = fuck all sleep

I wouldn't have minded so much if they were Irish. At least then I'd know what they were fighting about. I'd get myself some popcorn and enjoy the show. But Lithuanian is the worst gobbledy-gook ever. Can't make head nor tail of it

I have either a bogey lead or a bogey input on me sg...and I knew about it prior to showtime last night but took no steps to sort it..trusting things to fate.
And without fail...it acted up.

So Fate!This minor complaint is about you!!!!!!!

Fuck fate.

Trying to explain the rules of draughts to a 3 year old who wants to learn how to play chess instead .

my runners have become holey, battered and very stinky. can't afford to buy a new pair till next week and have to go stand in apossibly wet, muddy field for the whole day tomorrow

my runners have become holey, battered and very stinky. can't afford to buy a new pair till next week and have to go stand in apossibly wet, muddy field for the whole day tomorrow

PENNEYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back