Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Its impossible to stay cool and not have a sore back when lying in bed with your laptop. Temp wise I mean.

People eating food on a bus.

The bang off peoples lunch boxes.

People who cc your boss in emails when there's no need.

That is all for now.

I just coughed up Slimer from The New Ghostbusters

People who cc your boss in emails when there's no need.

Next time I get a fucking e-mail like that from some jumped up prick I'm going to reply to them with their pre-written obituary and CC it to their family.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Standing in a que in the post office. one girl there is straggling because she has to write something on a enevelope, but is clearly in front of me and going to be ready in time to catch up with the people ahead of us, so i stall to let her finish. some pricks tap me on the shoulder and say 'mate, the queue is moving on'. I say, 'this lady is in front of me, i'm not walking past her', two other idiots (one is with the original, another is just some guy who should understand queues better at his age) join in with an argument that we will get there faster if i pass the person in front of me and i'm saying that i'm not going to jumpe the queue just because they want to - as they are doing it the girl finished writing and goes to her place, the three of them are now changing their stupid fucking argument to trying to tell me that if we stand closer to the people in front of us we will get served faster , at which point my nerve yoke is in full swing because three people are making the stupidest argument at me in the middle of a crowded post office ever made in the history of humankind. we all end up at the counter exactly when were going to in the first place, because thats how a queue works. i'm nearly going blind trying to comprehend how three people can be so wrong about something so elementary so passionately for so wrong. world is fucked really.

i actually dont know, they actually didn't get off my case till i was called over to the counter. they were still at the waiting point when i finished, so i asked if they were any closer.

EDIT: in fairness, she shouldn't have to thank me or anyone for not skipping the queue.

people not contributing to the 'amazing pricks of nature' thread - I know transformation must have some good ones...

I posted an excellent link in the bored at work thread about sleazy animal mating practices. It wouldn't be out of place in your thread. I was going to post it again but thought it might be a little, i dunno, something.

I thought that thread was going to be about huge animal cocks, very disappointing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back