Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

That's a result I can but dream about.
Change "occasionally" to "constantly" in our case.

hate that. id feel responsible and accountable if it was constantly but it really wasnt that much and theres another neighbour nearby that has a yapping mut aswell.

next time your away for the weekend 'accidently' leave your guitar leaning facing your amp that 'mysteriously' switches itself on...

going away this weekend. i might leave my amp cranked to 11 with all my pedals on and leave it plugged in with one of those socket/plug timers so that it comes on intermittently with 100w right against his bedroom wall, the fucking prick.

going away this weekend. i might leave my amp cranked to 11 with all my pedals on and leave it plugged in with one of those socket/plug timers so that it comes on intermittently with 100w right against his bedroom wall, the fucking prick.

That is amazing - Please do this

hate that. id feel responsible and accountable if it was constantly but it really wasnt that much and theres another neighbour nearby that has a yapping mut aswell.

throw a flanger in the chain to get some high freq swooshing in the mix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back