Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Theres no way I woulda paid for that meal.Send that shit back and go to a more hospitable state.

Yeah,the weather is gash.

A season of 24 in 12 episodes?They shoulda just called it 12 and doubled the excitement.

I have never bought a dress online so can't comment.

I'm riddled with stress..its aggravating my eczema so I would say its defo a contender for that stutter.

I came here to say that I'm a bit tired.

So the originating company can't change the address they messed up either? Not sure how that makes sense. So this means, I have to take the morning off work and wait for it at home, have it sent back and redelivered to the correct address (which would make it too late for what I wanted it for) or wake up and cycle out to Dublin Port to pick it up in person Saturday morning between 9am and 10:30am. This is 2013, right? Why is sending a stupid dress so complicated?

Girl i was chatting up sharing youth defense stuff on fb, and meaning it.

tumblr_lyawvrGPbX1qjwx97o1_500.gif

Thats a bit harsh!

Surely a pro and anti abortioner could make it work if the love was there?

And he had a vasectomy before they ever met?
Or maybe she's barren?

Thers gotta be options here ffs

I don't know who Youth Defense are..I know they're anti aborting but thats about all..but if the ladies a fox..politics shouldnt come into it.

Just bangin.

I don't know who Youth Defense are..I know they're anti aborting but thats about all..but if the ladies a fox..politics shouldnt come into it.

Just bangin.

youth defense are absolutely mental. its not politics, or ethics, or views. its absolute mental. its 'i don't know where to fucking start' mental. they send death threats to people. they are the closest thing we have here to the westboro baptists. they are actually comparable to westboro baptists.

i'm really fucked off about this. that was going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back