Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

Looking like its gonna be chips for dinner.

Not in the mood for chips.

Broke another pair of earphones, and these are pretty new. Keep snapping the lead at jack, so end up with mono sounds. Someone invent something to stop this.

Broke another pair of earphones, and these are pretty new. Keep snapping the lead at jack, so end up with mono sounds. Someone invent something to stop this.

most headphones are just shit. even when they are expensive. i pretty much just buy bargain bin earbuds and have a few decent pairs that never leave the studio.

Went out to pick up curry for lunch yesterday, tripped on a kerb on the way back and fell flat on my face. Then when I got to the front hall of the office, the bag ripped and curry went everywhere

My hands are like ice.
Also, delivery made to my house instead of work despite the delivery address being specified on order. Total pain in the ass since they won't change the delivery address because it's coming from the UK. Bullshit. "Just be there tomorrow because we'll drop it some time before 1pm" ... as if I'm going to take the morning off for stupid dress? I can't even win with online shopping to avoid the pain of the ordeal. I maintain shopping for clothing is the worst (1st world) chore ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back