Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

Virgin Media broadband. Un-fucking-believable. They arrive out with a contract, say sign here for free upgrade to fibre power, no interuption to your current service and we'll be out on tuesday. Okay we say... so what do they go and do. They turn off our current service on friday and then tell us they won't be out on fucking tuesday, they can't garuntee delivery for "Several weeks". That was bad enough but then we said, "right well turn on our old service or we walk"... Right so, that'll take 6-10 days. Fuck sake we're now paying for a service we're not even fucking getting. And it's not even just that fucking service either I'm also paying for Netfilx which I'm not fucking using either. Fucking Muppets are useless as fucking genital warts.

So I look into changing service and every company makes the same empty promise but it boils down to paying an extra £50 to switch ISP or wait for Virgin to sort their shit out. It's fucking maddening.

I'm procrastinating like the divil today, the last day for the foreseeable future when I have something constructive that I should really actually do with my time. I could not post this and go be productive but no, I'm going to post this and then I'm going to control-tab through all my open tabs and see if anything has changed in the last 40 seconds.

Went to sit on the back seat of a bus last week and went tail bone first on to a seat belt buckle. It was literally a huge pain in the hole and still hurting like fuck a week later

People on twitter who have to do a public name-and-shame of service/company to somehow goad them into getting a reply.

"Hi @COMPANY, your thing is broken, what's wrong?"

How about I CC you on every support email I send discretely to companies on whatever issues I have?

Registering your problems with a company "socially" is the most retarded thing ever. Get off my internet (and lawn).

People on twitter who have to do a public name-and-shame of service/company to somehow goad them into getting a reply.

"Hi @COMPANY, your thing is broken, what's wrong?"

How about I CC you on every support email I send discretely to companies on whatever issues I have?

Registering your problems with a company "socially" is the most retarded thing ever. Get off my internet (and lawn).

ah now sure i do that for fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back