Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

The folks have eircom, The absolute bell end that installed it gave them a signal splitting contraption so that they could "use the phone and the internet at the same time" absolute bollox, all it does is slow the internet down to a crawl and hang up the connection if the phone rings. plus that snot nosed little cunt in the advert deserves a hiding of medieval proportions. I feel for you buddy

sounds like a DSL filter wired incorrectly

Kings

I rock skee-ball.

That might as well be sansrkrit. Literally what he gave them was an ugly plastic thing that goes into your phone port it has one male part and two vaginas. It's fucking useless.

sounds like he put in a splitter but left out the DSL filters

unless it was one of these type of things

l_80.901b.jpg

connect_splitter.jpg

What's "Mitt" short for?

Mitterand?

Milton, although his full name is Willard Mitt Romney.

His parents named him after a family friend, businessman J. Willard Marriott, and his father's cousin, Milton "Mitt" Romney, a former quarterback for the Chicago Bears. Romney was referred to as "Billy" until kindergarten, when he indicated a preference for "Mitt".

"Hello, moose!

We've noticed that you've not been active on Thumped for quite some time now, and we miss you!

Could we not tempt you back?"

plus that snot nosed little cunt in the advert deserves a hiding of medieval proportions. I feel for you buddy

Yup, that ad annoys the fucking shit out of me.

So does that one where the child teacher is talking to a classroom full of adults and it has the tagline "So simple an adult could understand it" I can't remember what it's for but whatever it is I'm not buying it on principle

Michael Murphy..RTE news reader, psychoanalyst, dream interpreter, guru

and now poet

ugh

shut up Michael, you and that voice of yours

Hi, I am writing about the Level 42 - Level 42 CD which arrived today. There are two versions of this album. The one I DON'T WANT has has extended versions of three tracks (Turn It On 5:36, Love Games 7:25 and Starchild 6:52). The one I WANT has the standard versions of these three tracks (Turn It On 4:42, Love Games 5:50 and Starchild 5:58).
/I]

I think it's safe to say that you have a minor complaint which none of us are ever likely to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back