Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

CD for discman listening. Level 42 stuff is pretty cheap - easier to double dip than to spend time and effort doing a vinyl rip.

You could have downloaded it as lossless flacs and had it burned to cd in minutes. Im going to download mp3s and see if its any good. This is a band I've never paid the slightest attention to and suddenly I'm curious.

You could have downloaded it as lossless flacs and had it burned to cd in minutes. Im going to download mp3s and see if its any good. This is a band I've never paid the slightest attention to and suddenly I'm curious.

ah Level 42 were a grand old band back in the day. They had one deadly album that I remember cos I got it free from Texaco with tokens for petrol (I got that and Go West's first album cos the rest of the options were worse than shite). I didn't know much of them beyond that album. It was the one with 'Running in the Family' on it.

yer man played a mean bass too.

Just to give you an approximation of the cuntage I have to deal with in here.

We have a dept meeting every Monday morning at 7.30am. (Yes, you read that right)
This most recent Monday, the boss says he's going to push it back to an 8.15am start (Silent yays all round) as he has a dept. head meeting at 6.30am on Monday mornings. (It's tough at the top - boo hoo)
So a co-worker of mine raises his hand and offers that we all come in and meet with him before that fucking meeting so he's all fucking prepared like.
So, I am being volunteered for 5.30am Monday morning meetings. This would involve getting up at 4.30am. On a Monday. (Which a bunch of these fuckers already do as it happens)

And you want me to play skee-ball with these people? And be fucking happy about it?

I'm offended at the very suggestion.

Sounds like a complete brown-noser to me!

Just to give you an approximation of the cuntage I have to deal with in here.

We have a dept meeting every Monday morning at 7.30am. (Yes, you read that right)
This most recent Monday, the boss says he's going to push it back to an 8.15am start (Silent yays all round) as he has a dept. head meeting at 6.30am on Monday mornings. (It's tough at the top - boo hoo)
So a co-worker of mine raises his hand and offers that we all come in and meet with him before that fucking meeting so he's all fucking prepared like.
So, I am being volunteered for 5.30am Monday morning meetings. This would involve getting up at 4.30am. On a Monday. (Which a bunch of these fuckers already do as it happens)

And you want me to play skee-ball with these people? And be fucking happy about it?

I'm offended at the very suggestion.

fucking hell

Bought a ticket for Destroyer in Whelans. Struggling to get anyone to go with. Even Jill Hives is fobbing me off.

Depressing.

Didn't even know this was on! Like the most recent album a lot, even with the ungodly amount of sax.

Thursday November 15th, €18.50 off tickets.ie

You're washing your hair/tending to your blisters/stalking the poor guy in your local shop, I know, don't worry.

I prefer Swan Lake to Destroyer so it wouldn't be a must see for me. I just might go in the end but it's just before payday so I have to see how finances work out.
Also, local shop guy is more or less stalking me. Can't even go into Spar anymore. :(

I prefer Swan Lake to Destroyer so it wouldn't be a must see for me. I just might go in the end but it's just before payday so I have to see how finances work out.
Also, local shop guy is more or less stalking me. Can't even go into Spar anymore. :(

Destroyer will be great. I don't think much of yer man as a performer but the band are awesome. I'll even buy you a moderately-priced half-measure of lager.

Bought a ticket for Destroyer in Whelans. Struggling to get anyone to go with. Even Jill Hives is fobbing me off.

Depressing.

What day is this again? How much was it?

Thursday November 15th, €18.50 off tickets.ie

You're washing your hair/tending to your blisters/stalking the poor guy in your local shop, I know, don't worry.

Didn't even know this was on! Like the most recent album a lot, even with the ungodly amount of sax.

I fucking love the sax. There's a great vid of them doing Chinatown at some Picthfork Music festival last year. The sax player makes it.

Destroyer will be great. I don't think much of yer man as a performer but the band are awesome. I'll even buy you a moderately-priced half-measure of lager.

Destroyer thread

This place is becoming a goddamn coffee klatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back