Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

I still want to know how this turns out.

Update.

#1 - The seller gave me a refund and told me to keep the CD.

#2 - Found another German seller who looks like he has the version I want. Got him to double check the label and the disc. It's the one so just bought it.

To celebrate I'm playing the vinyl version full blast and drinking a Smithwicks Pale Ale.

Update.

#1 - The seller gave me a refund and told me to keep the CD.

#2 - Found another German seller who looks like he has the version I want. Got him to double check the label and the disc. It's the one so just bought it.

To celebrate I'm playing the vinyl version full blast and drinking a Smithwicks Pale Ale.

You have a very particular set of skills.

Just to give you an approximation of the cuntage I have to deal with in here.

We have a dept meeting every Monday morning at 7.30am. (Yes, you read that right)
This most recent Monday, the boss says he's going to push it back to an 8.15am start (Silent yays all round) as he has a dept. head meeting at 6.30am on Monday mornings. (It's tough at the top - boo hoo)
So a co-worker of mine raises his hand and offers that we all come in and meet with him before that fucking meeting so he's all fucking prepared like.
So, I am being volunteered for 5.30am Monday morning meetings. This would involve getting up at 4.30am. On a Monday. (Which a bunch of these fuckers already do as it happens)

And you want me to play skee-ball with these people? And be fucking happy about it?

I'm offended at the very suggestion.

Just to give you an approximation of the cuntage I have to deal with in here.

We have a dept meeting every Monday morning at 7.30am. (Yes, you read that right)
This most recent Monday, the boss says he's going to push it back to an 8.15am start (Silent yays all round) as he has a dept. head meeting at 6.30am on Monday mornings. (It's tough at the top - boo hoo)
So a co-worker of mine raises his hand and offers that we all come in and meet with him before that fucking meeting so he's all fucking prepared like.
So, I am being volunteered for 5.30am Monday morning meetings. This would involve getting up at 4.30am. On a Monday. (Which a bunch of these fuckers already do as it happens)

And you want me to play skee-ball with these people? And be fucking happy about it?

I'm offended at the very suggestion.

Accidentally hit him in the head with a skee-ball. Hard.

I like them - especially the early stuff. Quality jazz funk. They got very poppy as time went on - not a bad thing but I can see how it grates with some. I think most people form their negative opinions based on their mid 1980s output.

my negative opinions mostly involve Mark King's bass positioning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back