Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

I dislike Mooney more than I dislike Duffy

so I'll probably be one of those listeners in a few years

Getting the wrong item on ebay.

It definitely wasn't a stock photo it was photographed with another CD. Both arrived today.

ZmzcgAVUha2P133547761272P7.jpg

Hi, I am writing about the Level 42 - Level 42 CD which arrived today. There are two versions of this album. The one I DON'T WANT has has extended versions of three tracks (Turn It On 5:36, Love Games 7:25 and Starchild 6:52). The one I WANT has the standard versions of these three tracks (Turn It On 4:42, Love Games 5:50 and Starchild 5:58).

In your photograph the reverse of the CD has the following track times - Turn It On 4:42, Love Games 5:50 and Starchild 5:58 - which is the one I wanted. However the CD I received contains the extended versions i.e. Turn It On 5:36, Love Games 7:25 and Starchild 6:52. I am at a loss to understand how this happened.

Do you still have the version I want? I don't really want to send this back as I'll have to pay €3 postage. Please let me know if you can help.

Regards, nlgbbbblth

Ahh the old "Level 42 Extended Versions Cd Ebay Switcheroo".

Fucking BALLS.I've been battling with a savage fucking hissy guitar these last months..all I had to do was MOVE A POXY CABLE that was all rubbing up off a mains cable.

Edit.I cant fucking believe this.I'm some dopey cunt.

Just out of a work meeting, which was basically me hitting my head against a brick wall. I need to seriously start putting a solid plan in order to get the hell out. Hurry up, US election!
They say money can't buy happiness but I disagree. A mere 63 grand would make me the happiest damn person in the world.

You work in Trinity yeah? What bullshit are they hitting you with? I want to know all the bullshit they come out, so that I have things to complain about.

Took down the halloween decorations out of the attic last night and it took an hour to get the attic shut because the lock is fecked. Almost didn't really seem worth it for 1 set of zombie lights, a hangy skeleton (formerly 2 hangy skeletons) and a soft ghost toy with boo written on it.

On the plus side, it'll be deadly to see the little fella in his first haloween costume later

No DSL connection

Your router has not established a DSL connection to your local exchange. The DSL light on the router will blink while it is trying to connect, and stay on if it connects successfully.

Click here to display advice on common connection problems.

Click here to recheck the connection status.

If the router still cannot connect, please contact eircom technical support on 1890 260260 for technical assistance.

As you know the (redacted) department hopes to get together and unwind next Wednesday at King’s Back Bay. Pizza and Appetizers are being ordered so please reply as soon as possible as I need to turn in a head count for the food.

Below is a picture of one of the rooms and we have reserved the shuffleboard down to the two pool tables for the three hours and two bowling lanes in another room for the first two hours. By the end of the week I should be posting a sign-up sheet for all to use and maybe have a little fun with these activities. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone next Wednesday!

I would honestly rather shovel shit than do this.

And it has been impressed upon me that I must attend.

I want to go live on an island somewhere.

Kings (corporate bonding session, not shown)

Kings

No DSL connection

Your router has not established a DSL connection to your local exchange. The DSL light on the router will blink while it is trying to connect, and stay on if it connects successfully.

Click here to display advice on common connection problems.

Click here to recheck the connection status.

If the router still cannot connect, please contact eircom technical support on 1890 260260 for technical assistance.
The folks have eircom, The absolute bell end that installed it gave them a signal splitting contraption so that they could "use the phone and the internet at the same time" absolute bollox, all it does is slow the internet down to a crawl and hang up the connection if the phone rings. plus that snot nosed little cunt in the advert deserves a hiding of medieval proportions. I feel for you buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back