Minor complaints thread (32 Viewers)

some prick walking in the cycle lane knocked me off my bike going home yesterday. Took a lump out of my elbow. I saw him from a bit away but he moved out of the way, but moved back into my way just as I was passing. In the split second before I hit him I could see he was off his face on drugs. It was a segregated cycle lane and he knocked me a far way out onto the road. Was luck there wasn't more damage done.

Jesus Christ dude, how are you feeling this morning after it?

Jesus Christ dude, how are you feeling this morning after it?
ah, not too bad, thanks. I thought I'd be in a heap and I'd be stiff and sore, but apart from a sore elbow and an achey knee, I'm grand. Could have been worse. I reckon the way I fell I landed on my bag so that broke my fall somewhat.

It's actually bugging me that she didn't say "yes, it me" in this tweet

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also the little shits who don't understand that you shouldn't listen to music on your phone's speaker, especially on the bus
I was hiking cliffs in portugal recently and some bro's walked by playing shite modern american country music on bluetooth boombox. sooooo completely out of context and not in away adding fucking anything to the landscape of southern portugal. I think there needs to be strict laws about what music can be played where, based around my preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back