Minor complaints thread (43 Viewers)

I have a pain in me hole with buskers singing Dublin In The Rare Aul Times..fuck off will ya!!

In fact I have a pain in my bollocks with most buskers and performance artists , nearly every square yard is full of the pricks - get the fuck out of my way... will ya!!!

I have a pain in me hole with buskers singing Dublin In The Rare Aul Times..fuck off will ya!!

In fact I have a pain in my bollocks with most buskers and performance artists , nearly every square yard is full of the pricks - get the fuck out of my way... will ya!!!
there was a lad at the top of grafton st last night (stephen's green end) and he was TERRIBLE. Well, not him maybe, or maybe he was. But the (electron) guitar could barely be heard but his voice was turned up loud. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone went over and clocked him to shut him up.

whatever happened to those plans to make buskers do auditions to make sure they're any use before subjecting them to everyone?

there was a lad at the top of grafton st last night (stephen's green end) and he was TERRIBLE. Well, not him maybe, or maybe he was. But the (electron) guitar could barely be heard but his voice was turned up loud. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone went over and clocked him to shut him up.

whatever happened to those plans to make buskers do auditions to make sure they're any use before subjecting them to everyone?
Spot on, I find myself bristling and tightening up all over when I walk past them. Shit songs and over played songs .."Ring a ring a ROSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

UGH!

5647923966_0cf0428c6b_b.jpg

About a year and half ago I was drinking with a mate who said 'people are morons'.

Its some of the best advice i've ever gotten.

Phone bricked itself last week. Lost a year of crappy riffs and solo ideas from the sound recorder app.

Could also put this in the minor pleasures thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back