Michael Gira (1 Viewer)

Well is it not impossible to prove? I'm not sure how people are convicted in these situations!

The reason she went after Gira in the first place was because people weren't believing her allegations about Thomas Ellis, whose ex partner and professional collaborator is now backing up big time by putting some context and perspective into the mix.

It's also kind of bullshit in Grimm's initial statement when she refers to Gira as "he's a white guy", that kind of shit gets the bloggers riled up to write their one millionth consent / "rape culture" article......

Oh it's very difficult to convict, no doubt about that, particularly after so much time has passed. Still though, it seems foolish on her behalf to make this announcement with no intent to prosecute, he could, if he were so inclined, quite legitimately take a defamation case against her. The 1st amendment may offer her some protection in the US so he may have to take this (hypothetical) case abroad.

Oh it's very difficult to convict, no doubt about that, particularly after so much time has passed. Still though, it seems foolish on her behalf to make this announcement with no intent to prosecute, he could, if he were so inclined, quite legitimately take a defamation case against her. The 1st amendment may offer her some protection in the US so he may have to take this (hypothetical) case abroad.
Well according to Gira and Ellis' defenders, she may not be mentally stable. That's what they are putting forward anyway. Both are ex-partners of the accused men.

Do we think anything further will really come out?

nothing is going to come out that proves he's a rapist or not. its one persons word against another
there were various promises of 'proof' that couldn't be released yet but was definitely on its way
jennifer gira said:
I repeat, I have *PROOF in her own hand* that what she wrote today is false about my husband. I am currently being muzzled (by atttorneys, managers, labels, and the like) but rest assured, the truth will come out.

nah, there's at least two to three times as many posts since the grimm thing
Maybe you're just seeing them more? He was posting music 1-2 times a day at least for a long time. It used to turn up twice for me because his own account and the Swans account are essentially identical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back