Michael Gira (2 Viewers)

Everyone's wrong and so am I

bleeding_heart_liberal_zone_moonbat.png

Blergh, this weeks entire This American Life is all about the damage done by people who assume what people who have been raped would or wouldn't do.

What an absolute public mess.

I haven't a breeze what's going on with this anymore.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I haven't a breeze what's going on with this anymore.

It's sort of like Syria. It's a total mess, everyone's getting in on the fighting, claiming they want justice, but really just bringing their own agenda to something that has no hope of a just resolution.

Hmmmmm I'll absolutely be the first to admit I'm wrong but I have a feeling the allegations are bullshit. Would like to see/read Gira's evidence too of course, but if Grimm has a history of lying when off/on medication then that say's a lot.

Hmmmmm I'll absolutely be the first to admit I'm wrong but I have a feeling the allegations are bullshit. Would like to see/read Gira's evidence too of course, but if Grimm has a history of lying when off/on medication then that say's a lot.

That's the important part, it seems wrong that someone would make an accusation without seeking to prosecute it. No matter what happens now Gira has this hanging over him for the rest of his life.

That's the important part, it seems wrong that someone would make an accusation without seeking to prosecute it. No matter what happens now Gira has this hanging over him for the rest of his life.
Well is it not impossible to prove? I'm not sure how people are convicted in these situations!

The reason she went after Gira in the first place was because people weren't believing her allegations about Thomas Ellis, whose ex partner and professional collaborator is now backing up big time by putting some context and perspective into the mix.

It's also kind of bullshit in Grimm's initial statement when she refers to Gira as "he's a white guy", that kind of shit gets the bloggers riled up to write their one millionth consent / "rape culture" article......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back