Melvins - dublin show (2 Viewers)

i think the best album to start with is melvinmania,but thats just my taste.i love the way the melvins albums are all diferent,and dont sound the same like loads of other bands.

so,do you think the melvins will play in dublin?i fuckin hope to god they do sometime.

i fear they might seperate soon :eek: ...last i heard of them,dale was fucked up on drugs,i dunno how he is now though

Whats the name of Dale Crovers wifes band?Heard them before,kinda stoner rock vibe and they were really good.

Melvins.|..|.|..|

Just tell me Andy(Mondobrutale) didnt tell you this?;)

brian/heathons said:
Whats the name of Dale Crovers wifes band?Heard them before,kinda stoner rock vibe and they were really good.

Melvins.|..|.|..|

Just tell me Andy(Mondobrutale) didnt tell you this?;)

I think that bands called Altamont. Or maybe thats Dales own band.

No I think your right cos Im pretty sure he plays drums in the band with her.Sounds vaguely familiar anyways
Ciaran Mackle said:

I will be wrapping up Friday by sticking on Stoner Witch and daydreaming about painting the walls with the sticky gore of the McJob scum who surround me...

Ciaran Mackle said:

Acid King is the band you're looking for. It's supposed to be his wife,the others in the band are from Altamont(the band that is)

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.|..| .|..| ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

As part of that 'looking back' series of gigs or whatever they're called, the Melvins are gonna do Houdini in London in October. I feel blessed. I'm so fucking happy. I hope it's not sold out yet. Oh boy oh boy.

Queen Buzzo said:
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.|..| .|..| ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

As part of that 'looking back' series of gigs or whatever they're called, the Melvins are gonna do Houdini in London in October. I feel blessed. I'm so fucking happy. I hope it's not sold out yet. Oh boy oh boy.

Looks like there's still tickets left. Cheap enough too!

http://www.stargreen.com/events?artist=THE_MELVINS_PERFORM_'HOUDINI'#9996

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back