meltbannana (2 Viewers)

Excellent. Now thegoone is about the feel some serious anti-racist pounding, without the shield of a scenster brother for protection. What really constitutes student rock anyway?

the strange guy said:
Excellent. Now thegoone is about the feel some serious anti-racist pounding, without the shield of a scenster brother for protection. What really constitutes student rock anyway?
if the pricks with shitty headphones on my bus at 7.30am on their way up to UCD are anything to go by then it's the The Red Hot Chilli Peppers & Coldplay

the strange guy said:
Ha! Creating an account just to post on this thread? Could you possibly be in Daemien Frost? We like melt banana because they're Jap Weirdcore.
no not a member of daemien frost.just thought it was stupid to say a band is boring and have nothing to say as to why they are boring.wirdcore?ok

dr easychord = dingus - stay out of punk!

also so what if pac got done for rape - it's about the music not the message man!! (sorry)

Cormcolash said:
Perhaps you could tell us who should be listening to melt banana?
just wondering,im not tryin to dictate to you as to what you should listen to,just never saw melt b as a band punks would listen to.oh wait you're not a punk,saying that would make you not punk?heheee,why you getin argumentative?

nooly said:
indie wankers who like damien frost
indie wankers?im gona stick my neck out and say that most original punk in the past few years,has been put out by indie label or indie inspired bands,ie giddy motors,fugazi and the dischord label,constellation records,melt banana,the whole fucking emo scene,and the list goes on......why am i a wanker cause i have a different opinion?maybe you should'nt have been sooooo punk rawwwk,rebelled against the system and quit school,maybe you'd have a fucking brain in your head.

nooly goes to trinity you fucking Troll.

i'm not in the mood for trolling right now - consider this a warning next time you're banned.

the strange guy said:
I haven't even seen Daemien Frost, but judging how 'dr. easychord' reacted with his once off post, it's fair to say that not only is their music shite, they're total wankers.
dont worry im back,why am i a wanker,cause i made a valid point that you dont agree with?im not in daemien frost.why is their music shite?give me a reason other them'uhhh their shite'maybe if you made some time for music that has a little restraint and thought put into it,you could one day be a fucking genius like me

weeler said:
nooly goes to trinity you fucking Troll.

i'm not in the mood for trolling right now - consider this a warning next time you're banned.
thought censorship wasn't punk?why am i trolling?i made a valid point and now im addressing points are just pretty juvenile,not all,alot of them though,plus i'll have to give you a jolly good rashering next time i see you if you ban me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back