Meeting People (6 Viewers)

i can't see the you tube video where I live - they won't even tell me title of the video!
Who is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FupNSalklCE

See does this work.
(I am not responsible for any ill effects, nausea etc.)

YouTube is becoming one hell of a pain in the arse.
More adds.
More intrusive adds.
More geolocking
Less Embedding
More bullshit takedowns

There was a time when youtube was one of the most useful sites on the interweb, it was the first place I'd look to find out how to do/make something. It was a repository for our visual culture, intro's to TV shows, news clips, pop videos etc. but they are slowly strangling it.

Laurence Lessig made the point that there is more content uploaded to youtube in an hour than all of the Hollywood studios produce in a year, yet we are allowing Big Content ruin it.

Has anyone tried any of the gps phone app dating things like blendr and grindr and so on? I was just reading this article about grindr there now. I installed it after christmas when i got an android phone, within minutes i got a message from someone who was in my class in schoo but a couple of days later i turned it on in work and there was someone with a headless torso for a profile photo 41 metres away, which basically means they're in the building with me. i found that odd and uninstalled it again. i find it bizarre that people would put a photo of some unidentifiable part of themselves (often their cock, it seems) on something like that as if it was somehow discrete because they don't have a face photo and yet go around with a tracking device which allows people to match the cock with the person. no thanks. i tried another one then which doesn't allow saucy photos and that was a bit better but since i wasn't really on the look out i got rid of that too. thoughts on these things?

Yeah what Shower said. I know some guys that use it, but none of them are looking for women.

Visitors found this page by searching for:
massage parlour, massage penis, penis massage, www.penismassage, urut penis, Massage Parlours, parlour massage, Massage the penis, mysinglefriend siobhan, Penis massage dublin, meeting people, massage pénis, massage du penis, massage parlur, massage vulva penise, dublin penis massage, penise massage, the massage parlour, siobhan mysinglefriend archive, matchmaking agency, penis. massage dublin, siobhan mysinglefriend book, massage palour, Www.penismassage.com, dublin 6 sexy massage

Things have changed since I was here last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back