Meeting People (3 Viewers)

My uncle gave me the "never get married, it was my biggest mistake" speech the other day. It was class.

I've never asked someone out on a date that way and have never accepted anyone that's asked me. I don't think I've ever actually "asked someone out" in that respect though I have made the first move on occasion. It just all seems so unnatural >.< Date your friends, its easier.

I've never asked someone out on a date that way and have never accepted anyone that's asked me. I don't think I've ever actually "asked someone out" in that respect though I have made the first move on occasion. It just all seems so unnatural >.< Date your friends, its easier.

NO.

Unless you want to lose half your friends like.

BELIEVE ME.

The last time I was in Canada I was having a bite with my cousins two friends and 2 girls they had been trying to chat up in the nightclub (with no success, and the nightclub was horrific, I never knew that those Jersey Shore type people were actually real and not just a figment of MTVs imagination).

As none of us really knew one another it kind of devolved into one of those "let's quiz each other in a slightly flirty way about relationships" which I thought I had left behind at 16.

Anyway, on of the girls had no male friends. The reason she gave was that she was afraid any man would only be friends to try to sleep with her or some such bizarre nonsense like that. In all other respects she seemed fairly normal and level headed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back