Meeting People (3 Viewers)

Wait a minute...were Catatonia good?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its a Yes from me too. I loved "I am the Mob" and "You've Got a Lot to Answer for" and these two are deadly

Was on craigslist looking to find second-hand some furniture I need...and of course when I was finished I wandered over to the Personals section.

Couldn't not click into this one:
Women 18-33 years? Ecstasy for you! - m4w - 39

I love to see women in ecstasy to feel, to feel heard.
I give you my best!

If you want to experience the ecstasy and live in Berlin, then answer!

True you can enjoy with a lot of time.

I am German and German to answer.

POETIC

I like people equally as intelligent as I am, if not a little bit smarter. Dumber is OK for a while and I'm sure it makes you feel great about yourself, but it gets very boring and the boredom quickly turns to hate and so on. Or such is my inevitable cycle.

I like people equally as intelligent as I am, if not a little bit smarter. Dumber is OK for a while and I'm sure it makes you feel great about yourself, but it gets very boring and the boredom quickly turns to hate and so on. Or such is my inevitable cycle.

Yip.

Right at the start of this article we are expected to run with the notion that a hedge fund manager is smarter than a kindergarten teacher. If you can't see what's wrong with that then you're not smart enough to go out with me

And double yip.

Also, on an unrelated matter.....

Things I missed learning how to do while a youngling that I have been shit at ever since:
Studying.
Meeting People/Dating etc.

Things I have realised in the past fortnight:
I am only capable of asking someone out in a mad Limerick accent - probably would work OK in Limerick, not so much here.
Having to repeat the whole ordeal more slowly and with better diction is fucking nerve wrecking.
I spend 99% of every conversation looking over the other person's shoulder.
A silence of more the 5 seconds is my queue to to jump out of the chair and find something else to do ie run to fridge, smoke like condemned man...anything.

No fun, no fun at all.

At least you are capable of asking people out at all! I attend the school of waiting around and waiting around and not doing anything at all about pursuing the person I'm madly into. It's, annoyingly, all about confidence.

I've gotten a few numbers on nights out over the last few months, but I'm always rather embarrassed/paranoid/nervous about what was said and stuff. So I never pursue the person.

Really need to stop that habit. Beginning to annoy myself.

when you're as intelligent as me dumber is the only option

sigh

Scutter is sharp. He's just razor sharp.

Meeting people and hitting on them in bars is fine, there's not really much ego involved, just bravado. No genuine feelings get hurt.

Meeting people and hitting on them in bars is fine, there's not really much ego involved, just bravado. No genuine feelings get hurt.

Not if they're the ones who are sat on the other side of the bar though. The bar with the girl who i've had a crush on for the last 6 months is closing down this weekend. Woe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back