Meeting People (4 Viewers)

Well like, for instance, Christmas Eve met this nice Portuguese girl on a train. She got off at my stop because she missed the stop before. So I helped her figure out that there was actually another train going back that way in 10 minutes. Getting long great. Then the train arrives. Boo.

i had a big conversation with a guy who goes to prostitutes now and again as he has social issues. i never had to think about prostitution but after the conversation i sorta think it should be legal.

un-likely.

but

the thing in letterk recently is that there was a brothel operating (i mean there is always one anyways) and it turned out both the people were HIV positives so letterk and the two other towns that the people had worked in have likely got huge HIV crisises coming along. it was something like 50 customers were observed and if five of them got the unprotected ride since then there is no telling how far it will spread around each town. there is a big minefield of 'if it was legal this never would have happened' waiting to go off here, or could be.

but yes, unlikely is the answer.

Stating the obvious, but the main problem with prostitution is why it exists, not whether it should be legal or not

Also, everyone needs to look at the "visitors found this page by searching for" thing at the bottom there

un-likely.

but

the thing in letterk recently is that there was a brothel operating (i mean there is always one anyways) and it turned out both the people were HIV positives so letterk and the two other towns that the people had worked in have likely got huge HIV crisises coming along. it was something like 50 customers were observed and if five of them got the unprotected ride since then there is no telling how far it will spread around each town. there is a big minefield of 'if it was legal this never would have happened' waiting to go off here, or could be.

but yes, unlikely is the answer.

It's actually quite difficult for a man to contract HIV from a woman if they're having common-or-garden penis in vagina sex. There are lots of other nasty STIs though that are easier to pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back