Meeting People (6 Viewers)

I'm not sure this is true, I'm open to correction, but I always believed this particular factoid was Catholic nonsense.

It all really depends on a lot of different factors. Here's two slightly varying reports on the issue.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/confused-about-hiv-transmission-statistics

"Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through vaginal sex* (intercourse). In fact, it is the most common way the virus is transmitted in much of the world. HIV can be found in the blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum) or vaginal fluid of a person infected with the virus."

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm

Met a 27 year old Slovenian student at a NYE gig. Hottest women ive ever considered even talking to, let alone thinking of trying to mooch. That and she was loosely and pretty cool.

i Was well in, or so I thought, what with all the flying compliments everywhere, but failed come moochtime.
Think I tried too early. Either way I never got her number for another attempt.
but I know she lives nearby and has to walk by me gaff to get too college so....... Hope for the best?

There's a shite film about this type of thing isn't there

Met a 27 year old Slovenian student at a NYE gig. Hottest women ive ever considered even talking to, let alone thinking of trying to mooch. That and she was loosely and pretty cool.

i Was well in, or so I thought, what with all the flying compliments everywhere, but failed come moochtime.
Think I tried too early. Either way I never got her number for another attempt.
but I know she lives nearby and has to walk by me gaff to get too college so....... Hope for the best?

There's a shite film about this type of thing isn't there

You got the leg over someone else anyway though? You're having a great time of it lately

I see nothing wrong with this...
and I, for one, have no problem when someone texts me twice.

Actually i didn't realize at first that it was a problem page, i thought it was going to be a fun linkbait article. So nothing controversial to see here.

and I, for one, have no problem when someone texts me twice.

Actually i didn't realize at first that it was a problem page, i thought it was going to be a fun linkbait article. So nothing controversial to see here.

There was a great one in that section a couple of weeks ago. A woman who had been married for a couple of decades was horrified to learn that her husband wanks.

Sunday is the day for ... walks with dogs (distant, cloudy memories to me)

2 things, *ahem* some people who are single get a dog to replace the feelings of affection and companionship afforded to them by a partner. Also if you have a dog and only walk it on a Sunday you are a bad dog owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back