Meeting People (5 Viewers)

Hi Squiggle, your family just called, they want to know when you're getting married, they have to book time off work

MV5BMTM1MjAyMzQyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY2MTU3._V1._SX450_SY295_.jpg

Do you love her?
You gonna get married?
NEVER GET MARRIED

It was that Goddess fellah, right?

He eventually twigged that she was taking the piss but the person I know got a couple more e-mails out of him. She took Nooly's suggestion

Hi Mark,

Sorry for my delayed response. I don't own a computer at home as it disrupts my flow.

It is only natural that you be wary of me. People like us, we don't come around often enough. It is unfortunate but when we do, it always creates something magic.

In regards to my qualifications, I really should be honest with you, seeing that you have been so open with me. I'm an alternative psychiatrist and not officially recognized by the medical 'establishment'. This was actually a deliberate career choice, on my behalf, because I didn't want to be bound by their 'rules'. Like you said, the DSM fails to acknowledge what we both know is the underlying cause to mental problems. I'm glad you understand me. If only the DSM would recognize and work with us, we'd be able to eradicate so many foul plagues on our society.

If you must know, I actually spent 7 years practicing in Tibet, Nepal and Northern India. They were the most wonderful years of my life. Everything I learned, I owe to them. I would love to go back and share my new practices with them again. If we do ever meet up, it would be my pleasure to take you with me. They truly understand people like us, Mark.

I hope what I have said has not made you rethink my offer at being your goddess. I truly believe that we have a connection, you and I.

Much love to you.

Rebecca

--------------------------

His responses

Dear Sweet Itchy,

Your email just MADE MY DAY!!! Thank you, my dear Goddess!!!!!

I am just going out the door, and when I return I will write a much longer
response so we may move our dialog forward.... but it probably won't get sent
until after you have left your office. I understand that you might not get
it until tomorrow as you don't have a computer at home. So you can look
forward to getting to work tomorrow and finding my email!!!

Hoping you are my Goddess......

With Great Respect and Love,
Your Scratchy

and..

Sweet Itchy, If you would be so kind, I would LOVE to see more photos of you.
Please feel free to deluge me! Love, Scratchy.

-----------------------

That was about 10 hours ago. I didn't get a chance to respond as I was asleep. During that time, he finally discovered the wonders of google and figured I was fake. But I don't care. I got my laughs for the day.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Be still my beating heart. I want. And I am not afraid to let the wind mess my hair up a bit either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back