Meeting People (2 Viewers)

Ok, now all you girls need to listen up on this one. I know it looks like all the good ones are taken, but bear in mind that we (I mean us good ones) have been through many years of close supervision and the subtle civilising influence of our lady partners. The ones who have yet to be fully assimilated look shabby, I'll admit, but with a few years of love, care and relentless arguments, they too will become good ones, kites or not.

Ro speaks the truth

Ok, now all you girls need to listen up on this one. I know it looks like all the good ones are taken, but bear in mind that we (I mean us good ones) have been through many years of close supervision and the subtle civilising influence of our lady partners. The ones who have yet to be fully assimilated look shabby, I'll admit, but with a few years of love, care and relentless arguments, they too will become good ones, kites or not.

But in this day and age nobody wants a fixer-upper.

But, more seriously, I don't think that it's fair to go out with someone with the goal of changing them into what you want them to be. If I was into 'moulding' guys into what I wanted I could have been married years ago. Who am I to decide how someone else should behave?

I do a writing class. I think I'm into nearly every girl in the class. I'm with someone though.

Glad to hear you remember your wife every now and then, it's only been, what? A year? ;)

But in this day and age nobody wants a fixer-upper.

But, more seriously, I don't think that it's fair to go out with someone with the goal of changing them into what you want them to be. If I was into 'moulding' guys into what I wanted I could have been married years ago. Who am I to decide how someone else should behave?

I don't mean change the person. Think of these guys as flatpack furniture you have to assemble yourself. You're not changing them, just turning them into what they're meant for.

i can't imagine EVER asking a guy out. i'd like to have the balls to (but then again, if i had balls, he'd probably say no, ho ho ho).

but seriously - the idea seems terrifying. plus, if you dont ask a guy out, you dont get rejected. simple as.

the last guy i was 'seeing' was someone i'd slept with a few years back. we found each other on facebook and it kicked off again (though we were going back and forth between here and the UK, where he lives). it was deadly until it emerged he had a serious girlfriend and a house they had just bought together :eek:

but seriously - the idea seems terrifying. plus, if you dont ask a guy out, you dont get rejected. simple as.

yeah i kinda live by that too. except ye know, for gurls

the last guy i was 'seeing' was someone i'd slept with a few years back. we found each other on facebook and it kicked off again (though we were going back and forth between here and the UK, where he lives). it was deadly until it emerged he had a serious girlfriend and a house they had just bought together :eek:

FUCK!

he must be really sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back