Meeting People (1 Viewer)

There is baggage and baggage. Separated, waiting for an annulment of his 7-year marriage, wife had an affair.

That's a lot of baggage.

Damn! I was going to guess divorce.

Making someone else feel less broken and alone is a generally overrated experience.
Run, Forrest, run.

Damn! I was going to guess divorce.

Making someone else feel less broken and alone is a generally overrated experience.
Run, Forrest, run.

Actually, that's another thing. He keeps making comments about me being/getting old, as if it's time I settled down or something. Too much pressure.

So, to summarise

"NEXT!" ??

Actually, that's another thing. He keeps making comments about me being/getting old, as if it's time I settled down or something. Too much pressure.

So, to summarise

"NEXT!" ??

He sounds like quite the barrel of laughs this guy and his desperate drowning grip.
Maybe you should snap him up.

He sounds like quite the barrel of laughs this guy and his desperate drowning grip.
Maybe you should snap him up.

Well, he almost has his mortgage paid off, he owns his car and motorbike outright and works in an industry that is booming a the moment... I suppose someone who felt old and desperate would jump at the offer.

So, yeah... back to the top of this thread for me :D

Well, he almost has his mortgage paid off, he owns his car and motorbike outright and works in an industry that is booming a the moment... I suppose someone who felt old and desperate would jump at the offer.

So, yeah... back to the top of this thread for me :D

That's criteria a lot of girls I know would go by. What basis does how much money someone has have towards how you feel about them?

That's criteria a lot of girls I know would go by. What basis does how much money someone has have towards how you feel about them?

I would say it is of no importance whatsoever. But, as you said, others hold differing views.

Anyway, I still recommend asking someone out. He may not be boyfriend material (for me) but I did make a new friend out of it and it was fun.

What industry is that? Is he a repo man?

He's not quite that evil...

His wife had an affair, 'parently.

apparently it was some handsome young buck, and he would have gotten away with it but the husband heard his shitty motorbike.

if only she had bought him that nice new motorbike, like he had been ASKING for, none of this would have happened, and a someone wouldn't have had to have fled the country and take up residence in America.

Just saying.

apparently it was some handsome young buck, and he would have gotten away with it but the husband heard his shitty motorbike.

if only she had bought him that nice new motorbike, like he had been ASKING for, none of this would have happened, and a someone wouldn't have had to have fled the country and take up residence in America.

Just saying.
Have you considered writing an affairs advice book?

Some sage advice there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back