Meeting People (1 Viewer)

Well, I didn't ask him out thinking he would be the love of my life or anything. Just that he would be cool to get to know a bit better, which he is. But I'm feeling pressured to be more than friends and it's making me uncomfortable.

Ah fukkit, why am I telling you lot when it's him I need to have this conversation with. :p

I'm just amazed people actually liked my "engorged penis" tag. Maybe my attempts to be annoying are getting endearing, and people are starting to look at me like a pet dog, shit!!!

Anyway, personally I think rep has far more potential as a form of bullying than the hilarious tags.

blsocial.jpg

7eeec321836.jpg

fct001_470x353.jpg

StationGalleryOpening4-7-06012.jpg

volunteer2.jpg

295778.jpg

sum41-crowd-017804.jpg

inmates-wildfires-prisoners.jpg

The problem is that this is the guy I asked out a few weeks ago :rolleyes: He's done the chasing since, but a bit too much so. Eeep!
so wait, he's nice, and you liked him enough to ask him out but now that you're sure he likes you, you've changed your mind? (i'm guessing there's more to it then that)
What if he's just acting that way cos he doesn't want to risk losing his chance with you or cos he's sick of games and is letting you know what he thinks in the best way he can.
maybe if you went on a date he could relax and be cool again??

so wait, he's nice, and you liked him enough to ask him out but now that you're sure he likes you, you've changed your mind? (i'm guessing there's more to it then that)
What if he's just acting that way cos he doesn't want to risk losing his chance with you or cos he's sick of games and is letting you know what he thinks in the best way he can.
maybe if you went on a date he could relax and be cool again??

Dude has baggage.

Guantanamo_Bay_Detainees.jpg

i had a hat like that.
it was very warm.
I think my mates robbed it and burnt it, because they didn't understand the warmth aspect, and whined on continuously about aesthetics.

How does one go about having an affair?

you have to get a motorbike. great parking and late night shenanigans opportunities.
Just don't get an unbelievably load and distinctive sounding two stroke that everyone knows.
... unless you're smart, approach your location from the high ground, and switch off the engine and roll in silently SAS stylee.

oh look. pluses and minuses. I'll have to plus egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back