Meeting People (1 Viewer)

Have you considered writing an affairs advice book?

Some sage advice there.

suffices to say, when I was watching "Gorillas in the (mot as scare now) Mist" when I was a nipper, everyone was very impressed with the big Silverback, jaunting around the shop, breaking shit, starting on other big bastard gorillas.

But I noticed the small inoffensive little gorilla, lurking about on the corner of the shots, shooting the lady gorillas the "call me" sign and giving them knowing nods.

I then glanced down at my slender forearms and gently touched my delicate nose, and a light went on.

you'll always be my big gorilla Nailer.

I can't believe squiggs ex lover's wife was riding the local parish priest.

I hope he had a quiet motorbike.

I heard of a million year marriage being anulled

it wasn't these guyze was it?

_42549941_long_body_ap.jpg

maaaan, i thought they'd last forever

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6338751.stm

so about this dating someone with cabbage thing. what kind of cabbage would you prefer when thinking about datin' sum1? curly kale is annoying when it gets stuck on the palate and you have to gag and stuff.

you'll always be my big gorilla Nailer.

I can't believe squiggs ex lover's wife was riding the local parish priest.

I hope he had a quiet motorbike.

Less of this ex-lover thing if you please. There hasn't even been hand-holding going on. Separated or not he's still a married man and I have rules about stuff like that. Very boring, I know.

I could bore everyone shitless again with my tale of woe involving me going out with a snappily dressed Belgian lesbian chick, for a number of weeks, and then dumped fairly brutally, leaving me feeling confused and hard done by.

It was a number of years before someone told me she was in fact a lesbian, and everyone in the whole fucking college knew that, and that she had just broke up with her long term girl friend and wanted to try something new.
Apart from me.
Despite the fact that I slept with her. Which just muddied the waters further.

It then took me another half hour after being informed about the above lesbianism, to realise that I had shagging her girlfriend, who had very big boobs, poor English, and was exceptionally dull. Who I had just dumped, fairly brutally.

This would be the same girl that, much to everyone's surprise, walked in on myself and the snappily dressed Belgian girl one night a week later.
Wearing a towel.

When I dumped the dull girl with big boobs (and the towel) she, quite reasonably, asked me why. Unforunately I am not very bright, so I paniced a little bit and I told her I thought I was probably gay. This thought resulted in some sheepish looks from me whilst lying in snappily dressed Belgium girl's bed.
Oh hai!.. Ehh.

Little did she know the real reason I dumped exceptionally dull girl was this mental Italian girl that I was sporadically with was back on the scene. Or at least I thought I never told her about mental Italian girl. But apparently I had told her about mental Italian girl, and when she confronted me with this information, I struggled for a number of minutes before pressing on with the grim business of the break up shag all the same.

I know that the Italian girl I was having relations with was going out with someone at the time, quite possibly someone that posted on thumped.
I'd say its a reasonably bet to say he'd be sounder than me too.

Phil.
You know that photo?
Not surprised a lesbian went for you.

Phil.
You know that photo?
Not surprised a lesbian went for you.

the problem is I am not actually certain which photo you are talking about. Those ones that Marta resurfaced are reasonably frightening, but at least I look like a tranny.

There's some knocking around where I look female.

the problem is I am not actually certain which photo you are talking about. Those ones that Marta resurfaced are reasonably frightening, but at least I look like a tranny.

There's some knocking around where I look female.

Link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back