*meep* (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 118
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 2
Originally posted by Ed
i think it's The Signs pt II by david axelrod, but i may be wrong.

you might be
out of curiosity as I think the Kids OST is fantastic, and I know that it didn't have everything
checked my shitty VHS copy of Kids
against the Axelrod record through shitty headphones as the wife is watching BTVS

don't think it is

On a completely unrelated note the first part of Peter Benchley's 'Creature' is on tonight on tv3(concludes tomorrow) and i have to say fair play to peter benchley for pedaling the same poxy story about slightly different monsters for us and making money out of it for so many years. The Beast aswell, and obviously Jaws

Originally posted by Ed
On a completely unrelated note the first part of Peter Benchley's 'Creature' is on tonight on tv3(concludes tomorrow) and i have to say fair play to peter benchley for pedaling the same poxy story about slightly different monsters for us and making money out of it for so many years. The Beast aswell, and obviously Jaws

i loved the beast! giant squid are the rockinest things ever.
kings of the sea. what's the beast this time around?
sperm whales?!?!!?
keep me informed on the sample front, nerds. psyche. you guys are all right.
andy

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
hey syb :)

see the fun you cause? for the record, i don't think you're ugly. and i'm guessing, something makes me think, you're okay at fighting your own battles, eh?

maybe there's a bit of me in you... you fuckin wish... ;)

good luck when you go back to america and i hope all your rock star aspirations come through.

peace,
anyway,
andy

i should hope you dont think im ugly cuz im NOT jerkass. :p i can fight my own battles but its funnier to see you get ass rammed by a bunch of people taht hate me more than you do

if there was ANY of you in me id have to kill myself in a slow painful manor cuz if i was anything LIKE you id deserve it.

dont have rockstar aspirations. just wanna be out in the public instaed of stuck behind some crappy stuffy desk for the rest of my life but thanks anyway hope your attemptive asshole aspirations actually WORK some day

dont attack its called sarcasm

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
i loved the beast! giant squid are the rockinest things ever.
kings of the sea. what's the beast this time around?
sperm whales?!?!!?
keep me informed on the sample front, nerds. psyche. you guys are all right.
andy

He's really rocking the imagination front with some "shark-like creatues".

Originally posted by Syb
i should hope you dont think im ugly cuz im NOT jerkass. :p i can fight my own battles but its funnier to see you get ass rammed by a bunch of people taht hate me more than you do

if there was ANY of you in me id have to kill myself in a slow painful manor cuz if i was anything LIKE you id deserve it.

dont have rockstar aspirations. just wanna be out in the public instaed of stuck behind some crappy stuffy desk for the rest of my life but thanks anyway hope your attemptive asshole aspirations actually WORK some day

dont attack its called sarcasm

look syb - i have no beef with you and i certainly didn't write any of that stuff. so get my name out your fuckin mouth, ok?
you can take that shit up with Hag / AlphaRelish.
fuck this internet beef shit. fuck it. fuckin circus clown nonsense.

anyway.
peace,

andrew

aaaaahhhh!

right thats it , i fucking give up .

I do apologise for my outburst of compassion for my fellow man . jesus christ , I was only annoyed as I don't like seeing people picking on other people . I fucking regret ever starting this now .

as far as I am concerned you can all fight each other with rusty knives .

;)

hee hee hee, i totally missed this the first time... what does it mean?

I don't even know what I meant by that . something rather boring I imagine .

go.....insult people . I don't care anymore .

today I've learnt that apathy is the way forward .

Originally posted by Knacker
Giant Squids. Best Fucking Thing in the Whole World. 150 foot yokes living miles underneath the sea. Krackens ARE real.

Here Bill why are you always going on about the fuckin Krackens, "krackens are so great" yadayadayada, that's all I here from you, WHAT'S A KRACKEN EVER DONE FOR ME EH?

pricks

Originally posted by sparse
Here Bill why are you always going on about the fuckin Krackens, "krackens are so great" yadayadayada, that's all I here from you, WHAT'S A KRACKEN EVER DONE FOR ME EH?

pricks

You're a mangey fuckbag wannabe.

Krackens give you perspective.

ah now, where did you get that from? this thread is hardly apathetic, it's more retarded and funny kinda... i'd be more inclined to take the internet for what it is... andy's brain.

anyway,
andy

Originally posted by spiritualtramp
today I've learnt that apathy is the way forward.

ah now, where did you get that from? this thread is hardly apathetic, it's more retarded and funny kinda... i'd be more inclined to take the internet for what it is... andy's brain.

anyway,
andy

hey lads, what's the KRAKEN!?!?!?!

kraken.jpg

andsklrewrklewjrwererew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back