*meep* (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 118
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 2
do they not have the internet on california or are yeh all too busy gettin tit jobs?

yea but i wont feel as powerful and all mighty against you people all the way from cali.

i actually applied for a few jobs one of them as the tour managers assistant for the foo fighters ....fat chance but worth a try

Re: Re: *meep*

Originally posted by Bing
Have some DelTaco for me, would ya? And a bit of the old In and Out!
bing
OH MY GOD dont make me cry i used to "hang out" at del taco as a youngster. HAHA and in and out....we used to go there before basketball games at the UNIV. OF IRVINE . freaky

*sings* in and out in and out, thats what a burgers all about!

where the slutty picture gone? i was just about to print it out and jerk off to it while poking small pieces of my own shit up my nose with other copies of the same picture rolled up into poking devices.

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
wow! you're really ugly syb! jesus! are you still here? if so, get the fuck out! ugly bint.

thats not fucking on .

a question for all those that seem to take joy in picking on others - why don't you just ignore syb if she wrecks your head, instead of making yourselves look like complete wankers ?

she has as much right to post whatever she wants regardless of the fact that you don't think she is "cool" .

did you guys all used to bully people in school or something ?

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
That's why thumped is dying.

killit.jpg

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
no, i used to get bullied. now i'm getting my own back.

you're so not cool. you're next. and then herv.

mmmm...thats a great advert for your gigs by the way, telling people they are ugly .

I suspect that I would be getting all manners of abuse(calling me ugly , that kind of thing) for my last post from you if I wasn't going out with herv .

eh, ok. i'm sorry to have to do this...

i think syb's a tit... she hasn't posted here in ages and then just sticks up a super-posed photo of herself and tells us she's leaving for america... like somene actually gives a shit. she posted to get a reaction and i gave her one.

only other person i've ever been actually mean to was a fella by the name of path. i thought he was a tit because of his condescending and patronising manner. not a million miles removed from syb...

and, to tell you the truth, the only reason i'm not giving you a lashing after saying this stuff is because you're going out with herv.

ah sure nobody pays attention to him anyway.

hes just a rabble rouser. see what ro said: back in the day a post from syb would instigate a powerful onslaught of hate. these days people don't care.

never a bad thing in my book.

still doesn't excuse people for being caustic idiots though.

my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back