*meep* (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 118
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 2
anyone see that show(i think this is how the kracken thing came up before) on channel 4 really late one night after some horror movie abut yer man who's been searching for years for the ol' giant squidlets and reckoned he'd die happy if he got a glimpse of a giant squid just before it ate him. Gotta have goals dude, gotta have goals.

Originally posted by Ed
anyone see that show(i think this is how the kracken thing came up before) on channel 4 really late one night after some horror movie abut yer man who's been searching for years for the ol' giant squidlets and reckoned he'd die happy if he got a glimpse of a giant squid just before it ate him. Gotta have goals dude, gotta have goals.

yeah - this guy?
cthulhu.jpg

AWooo!!!
disco-cthulhu.jpg

ah now, hang on a minute. surely GREAT CHTHULHU WHO SLEEPS IN RY'LYEH UNTIL HE RISES TO REIGN OVER ALL DIMENSIONS NEBLOD ZIN NEBLOD ZIN is not a mere kraken. no disrespect to the giant squids, like.

Originally posted by minka
ah now, hang on a minute. surely GREAT CHTHULHU WHO SLEEPS IN RY'LYEH UNTIL HE RISES TO REIGN OVER ALL DIMENSIONS NEBLOD ZIN NEBLOD ZIN is not a mere kraken. no disrespect to the giant squids, like.

i know i know, i read stupid ass books too, you know! - i think they're both pretty rad though
just showin them both some props.

andy

has anyone mentioned the greatest movie ever made "Clash Of The Titans" yet? The Kraken looks nothing like a squid. Fools.

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
that's a pinting, you retard!

a painting of a metaphor.
you're the ship, i'm the squid.

here's another picture of the kraken chillin and doin squid shit:

andy
Kraken.jpg

peace baby,

andrew

Kracken
From head to toe, this striking male is a picture of contrasts. Silken strands of ebony lay gently across his brow and taper over elegantly upswept ears to touch his shoulders. Black eyebrows sweep up from equally dark eyes, intensifying the hard, cold look those orbs can bestow. His complexion is smooth and slightly tanned. Facial features are elegant, patrician; including fine lips that surprisingly can often pull into a ruthless smile. Typically tall, he is also well built and muscular, and walks with an easy grace and light step. The voice, when he speaks, is both dangerously soft and sternly commanding, a quiet tenor that commands attention.
Kracken's form is draped in a tunic, long sleeved and reaching to mid thigh in length. The tunic is a silky blue, with embroidered inscriptions along the wide seal down the middle. On the right chest are more inscriptions of an ancient family crest. Beneath the tunic he wears black slacks of a similar material that appear loose fitting. Black even-soled loafers cover his feet and click lighlty as he walks. Kracken wears Kracken's Listening Tube around his neck.
He wears a double cord, single loop with a small tail in the colors of white and purple, twined with thin ribbons of black and blue to show he is posted to High Reaches.

He is sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back